Wednesday, June 25, 2008

monday and tuesday is my Ladybird take photo day...
sure i wear different to sch and take photo lar...keke...so fun...1st time my role as a teacher to take photo o...a lot of ppl say i not look like a teacher,but i really feel it i am a teacher even they don admit it...but children treat me as a teacher enough...
look at them getting better in their work,even very naughty,and made me so.....angry! but i still love them from heart.

yesterday a boy who called ashton,donknow y he reject to go into the clsroom.but i talk to him,he willing to join me and read with me,then after that i try to made him go back to the clsroom,haha...a small reward made him go into the clsroom and say sorry to his teacher.
i felt i am so great,wahahah~

the education journey...i enjoy in it....

No comments: